2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Front-wheel Drive SSBlack
Comments: (20-23350A) Get new car value at used car prices with the Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Bay City. Age shouldn't matter for this car. How much does the 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo cost? $699 Don't worry about the 207,002 miles on this vehicle; it's just starting its life. Its a v6 Black car that makes commuting to and from work a little less stressful. Drive to Graff Chevrolet and test drive the 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
- Stock #: 20-23350A
- VIN #: 2G1WX12K1Y9211308
- Based on 2000 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare from 2008 and later to those from before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
- Warranty information is provided "AS-IS"; while we strive to provide you with the latest data available, please contact the dealer to find our more about this vehicle's limited warranty.
- Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
- Vehicle photos are provided for your convenience, and may or may not accurately depict vehicle model, trim level, or installed features. See dealer to verify vehicle details.
- MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
- The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
- Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications.
- In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.